Love your hálo as much as we pay attension to details, finishings and material choices of hálo products during the design and production process. Here are a few valuable tips how to love your hálo to the fullest.
- Most of our clothes are washable and easy to take care of.
- Even our silk products are washable.
- Remember to wash garments inside out.
- To avoid any risks use washing bags to protect the delicate surface or detailed structure of the fabric.
- Woolen products need some crispy air now and then in order to keep them fresh. If washed, use detergent dedicated to wool and silk.
- Do not wash your hálo after every use if not needed, rather hang it outside for a while.